of a foam
The power of
Discover FABIOR Foam.
Treat your patients’ acne with the power of tazarotene1
In clinical studies of once-daily FABIOR Foam used as monotherapy, patients with moderate-to-severe acne saw a 56.1% reduction in total acne lesions at week 12.
Give your patients the only topical retinoid acne treatment available in a foam1
FABIOR Foam is an aqueous-based, spreadable formulation that is easy to apply and absorbs quickly.2
Treating acne doesn’t have to be a balancing act
FABIOR Foam is effective acne therapy3
- In 12-week studies of patients with moderate-to-severe acne, FABIOR Foam used once daily as monotherapy was effective at treating both inflammatory and non-inflammatory lesions
FABIOR Foam is well-tolerated3,4
- Less than 3% of patients discontinued use of FABIOR Foam due to local skin reactions
- The tolerability of FABIOR Foam is similar across gender, age group, race, and baseline severity
FABIOR Foam is convenient
- FABIOR Foam is an aqueous-based, spreadable formulation that is easy to apply to both hair-bearing and non-hair-bearing skin5
- Most insured, eligible patients will pay $0 for a FABIOR Foam prescription
References: 1. FABIOR Foam [package insert]. Greenville, NC: Mayne Pharma; 2016. 2. Rawlings AV, Lombard KJ. A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2012;34(6):511-518. 3. Data on file; Greenville, NC: Mayne Pharma LLC. 4. Stein Gold L, Jasper S. Tazarotene foam 0.1% for Acne Vulgaris: analysis of integrated efficacy and safety data by race. Presented at: Proceedings of the Summer Academy Meeting American Academy of Dermatology; August 15-19, 2012; Boston, MA. 5. Jarratt M, Werner CP, Alió Saenz AB. Tazarotene foam versus tazarotene gel: a randomized relative bioavailability study in acne vulgaris. Clin Drug Investig. 2013;33(4):283-289.