FABIOR Foam is an ethanol-free, easy-to-apply foam1,2
FABIOR Foam contains VersaFoam®-AF
- Spreadable, aqueous-based formulation3
- Contains light mineral oil, which is an emollient that is considered noncomedogenic3
Can be applied to skin of the face and upper trunk
- Easy to apply to hair-bearing and non–hair-bearing areas
- Absorbs quickly with no residue or greasiness
- Penetrates the skin barrier to deliver the molecule into the epidermis and dermis2
FABIOR Foam does NOT contain:
- Propylene glycol
The contribution to efficacy of individual components has not been established.
Although the exact mode of action of tazarotene in acne is not defined, current evidence suggests the basis for the therapeutic effect of FABIOR Foam may be due to:
The clinical significance of these effects is unknown.
References: 1. FABIOR Foam [package insert]. Greenville, NC: Mayne Pharma; 2016. 2. Weiss S, Wyres M, Brundage T. A novel foam vehicle is consistently preferred by patients for dermatologic conditions. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011;64(2):AB50. 3. Data on file. Greenville, NC; Mayne Pharma LLC.