How to apply FABIOR Foam
How to Apply to Face
How to Apply to Chest
Do you have your Mayne Pharma Patient Savings Card?
Most insured, eligible patients pay $0 for their prescription for FABIOR Foam.
Are you an adult with acne?
Just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you can’t get acne.
Instructions for use
Use FABIOR Foam exactly as instructed by your doctor. In clinical studies, some participants saw improvements as early as week 2 with the effectiveness of FABIOR Foam continuing to increase over the 12-week period. Individual results may vary, so talk with your doctor about what to expect from treatment with FABIOR Foam.
- FABIOR Foam should not be used or applied more often than recommended by your doctor.
- Overuse will not give you faster or better results
- Overuse of FABIOR Foam can cause excessive skin irritation, redness, and dryness
- Because FABIOR Foam is a retinoid, it is normal to experience a mild amount of redness, irritation, and/or dryness. If these treatment effects occur, they usually peak around 2 weeks and then subside
- You may use a moisturizer as needed or as directed by your prescriber
- When dispensing FABIOR Foam, press very lightly on the can nozzle so you start with a small amount about the size of a cherry.
- That should be enough to cover your face with a thin layer of FABIOR Foam
- Using the top of the cap, as shown in the picture, may help you get the right amount
Visit the Patient Information Leaflet for a step by step picture guide.